Friday, August 5, 2011

Blogging Hiatus...

It's been WAY too long since I blogged.  I might actually start trying to catch up from the past year.  I have some awesome biking and backpacking pictures to share, a story about a cactus to tell, and an entire trip to CHINA to tell everyone about.  I even have some photoshoot pictures of one of my quilts. In the meantime, I'll share a little craft project I did last night.

I've been wanting a pair of yellow shoes and orange ones too.  But I can't seem to find any that I like.

I was scanning through my craft blog universe and saw someone talking about painting some shoes they had that had gotten stained...

I decided to get some tester shoes and some yellow paint and try it out for myself.

The BEFORE.  Shoes were $4 at DI...
The after...
I figured out how to clean up the soles, and I've worn them all day today!  Now to find some awesome ones to turn ORANGE!


  1. awesome! can't wait to hear your stories!! especially about china :)

  2. amazing and they are cheaper than buying new yellow shoes!! I can't wait for more blogging!!